Frequently requested information about weddings at Trinity
- Trinity welcomes all couples who wish to make a marriage commitment, including same-sex couples.
- Member / non-member fees are the same. You do not need to be a member of Trinity to be married here.
- A wedding in the Worship Center (Sanctuary) is $1,500. This fee includes the pastor, organist, sound technician, wedding coordinator, custodian & building use.
- Trinity has a strict policy of no alcohol use in the church, parking areas, or immediate vicinity. Trinity is a nonsmoking facility.
- The Worship Center holds about 500 people.
- An off-site wedding is $500.
- Wedding ceremonies are generally scheduled on Saturdays. Friday weddings are at the approval of a pastor.
- NO WEDDINGS are schedule during the month of December.
- Ceremony times are available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rehearsals are the Friday evening before at 5 p.m.
- A guest pastor is welcome to take part in the ceremony with prior Trinity staff pastoral approval.
- The pastors at Trinity require couples to receive premarital counseling.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of “requesting” your wedding date to hold the date and time. Until the deposit is received, all dates remain open to others.
- The fee balance and wedding license are due two weeks before the ceremony.
Complete information for weddings at Trinity is contained in the booklet below or contact us for more information.