Anuak Refugee Support
In partnership with newly arrived Anuak refugees who have escaped civil war, persecution and extreme drought in Ethiopia, Trinity is developing a new supportive partnership with Pastor Gilo Agwa Gora who lives in Stillwater and has an office at First Presbyterian. The newly organized congregation of Anuak refugees currently meet in Roseville. For more information please contact Heidi Kriesel-White.
Angel Tree Christmas Gift Ministry
Late-November to early December The Angel Tree is filled with tags on which the names of children with incarcerated moms and dads are written. Your gift will fill a child’s heart with joy. You can help in the following ways:
- Select an “Angel’s” information tag from the tree in the Narthex and purchase a gift.
- Wrap the gift and bring back to church.
- Help sort and deliver the gifts.
- Donate money to help buy gift cards for the children’s caregivers.
Contact Gloria Williamson at 651-430-1001.
Last Sunday Supper
Last Sunday of each month
Trinity partners with two local churches to provide meals for our community. The meal is served at Ascension Episcopal the last Sunday of every month. Volunteer to set up, serve and clean up or just come to enjoy a great meal with our local community. Trinity hosts on Sept. 30 and Dec. 30 in 2018. Contact Josh Longnecker at 651-263-6803.
You are invited to join the dedicated staff as they minister to the homeless, the struggling, the battered, and the lonely in the Midway area of St. Paul. Opportunities include:
- Serving the homeless through street ministry the third Saturday of each month
- Making blankets for the homeless
- Assembling personal care kits/bags
- Helping at two annual picnics and school supply events
- Mentoring (ESL, financial, Medicare system paperwork, etc.)
- Collecting and delivering household/clothing supplies
- Providing community lunch for homeless and hungry every Monday
Second Harvest Heartland Commodity Food Program and Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors (NAPS)
First Monday of month
Helping to fight hunger here in the valley by delivering 35 pounds of food supplies to local families in need, this team meets at the Valley Outreach Food Shelf to receive boxes and then delivers them to local residents. Please contact Chuck & Joan Newman at 651-436-8609 or via email with questions.
Valley Outreach Food Shelf
Volunteer your time to help clients shop for food and clothing at Valley Outreach, 1911 Curve Crest Blvd. W., Stillwater. Volunteers and donations of food and clothing are accepted all year.