IMPACT PARENTING/GRANDPARENTING SESSION: Technology & Student Well-Being
Please watch the video above. In association with Youth Service Bureau, Trinity Lutheran Church hosted a session for parents and kids called “Technology and Student Well-Being” in the Worship Center at Trinity from 6:30–7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 5. This presentation explores the demands of technology in our everyday lives, especially in the lives of kids. A great investment of 60 minutes for all parents, kids, caregivers, church staff, and volunteer leaders. Presentation includes:
- Watch a short documentary called “(dis)Connected”
- Explore the benefits and concerns around screens
- Look at the connection between brain development and devices
- Share guidelines and tips for parents and kids’ well-being
- Take time for questions and answers with the Youth Service Bureau representative
Trinity values lifelong faith formation. Program offerings for our youth include Middle School Confirmation, 9th Grade Ministry and High School Ministry. Please explore these pages. For more information contact Monty Lysne, Youth Faith Formation Coordinator or Pastor Peter.