Mid-Winter Family Retreat at Camp Wapo
Jan. 5-6, 2024
Take a 24-hour break from the routines of life at home and retreat together as a family in beautiful Amery, Wisconsin. We’ll rest, play, and have time for devotion together. This retreat is all for all ages and stages! Families meet at Camp Wapo at 5 p.m. the evening of Friday, Jan. 5 and retreat activities will conclude by 3 p.m. the afternoon of Saturday, Jan. 6. Please watch your email inbox the week leading up to the retreat for a more detailed itinerary.
Faith Milestones & Other Happenings
Children’s Christmas Program for Ages 4—Grade 5:
• Rehearse Wednesdays from 6:30 pm—7:45 pm November 8, 15 (no rehearsal the 22nd), 29, December 6, 13.
• Speaking roles only November 8—29, 6:30-7:45 pm.
• All participants December 6 and 13, 6:30-7:45 pm.
• Dress Rehearsal Saturday, December 16 from 2:00-4:00 pm (speaking roles from 2-3:00 pm, all participants 3- 4:00 pm)
• Program Sunday, December 17 at the 10:00 am service (one service that morning). Call time 8:00 am.
Mid-winter Family Retreat at Camp Wapo for All Ages:
• Evening of Friday, January 5 to evening of Saturday, January 6 (2024).
Easter Egg Hunt (look for registration in mid March):
• Saturday, April 6 at 10:00 am.
Communion Preparation (look for registration in early February):
• Class on Thursday, March 7 at 7:00 pm.
• Option 1 for receiving First Communion at Maundy Thursday worship on Thursday, March 28 at 7:00 pm.
• Option 2 for receiving First Communion on Sunday, April 7 at 11:00 am.
• Contact Jeannie Wendorf to schedule your child’s baptism.
If you have questions, please contact Sarah Olson.