LAKE AREA DISCOVERY CENTER AT TRINITY
LADC strives to support parents and children through a creative environment that promotes and teaches Christian values, honors diversity and fosters fellowship within the total community.
- To provide a safe and stimulating environment that nurtures the natural wonder in each child.
- To create a setting that fosters the child’s physical, social, emotional, cultural, spiritual and intellectual development.
- To honor and respect the diversity within each child as well as all of God’s creation.
- To facilitate enjoyment of school and model a positive attitude toward learning which will allow children to face future experiences with skill and confidence.
- To acknowledge the parent(s) as the first and most important teacher and to support them on their parenting journey.
New this year! Infant Programming
We are excited to announce a wonderful opportunity to serve more families with young children in the Trinity and Stillwater community.
Babies are ready to learn! Even before they can crawl, babies are exploring and learning, using their natural senses to explore the world. Trinity’s Infant Program will encourage this learning by providing hands-on opportunities to touch, taste, smell and listen to the world around us in a safe and nurturing environment.
The Infant Program at Trinity offers full-time, 8 or 10 hour/day schedules with YEAR-ROUND enrollment. (Infant Room children will receive priority placement in Trinity’s Toddler Program (Explorers) when 16 months old in June, September, October or November.)
For more information, request an info/tuition book or schedule a tour visit ladcfamilies.org.