Director of Worship and Music
Trinity Lutheran Church in Stillwater is seeking a Fulltime Director of Worship and Music.
This person will:
- Guide and oversee (with pastors) the worship planning process, weekly and seasonally.
- Direct both the Trinity Choir and Worship Band
- Supervise AV and music staff
- Support music and arts programs and activities
This person should:
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in music with included or additional training in church music/worship.
- Have five years’ experience as a director of worship and music or the equivalent.
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more musical instruments, and voice.
- Convey a deep knowledge of both traditional and contemporary worship forms and traditional and contemporary music styles with a background in Lutheran (ELCA) worship, theology, liturgy, and the arts.
- Awareness of developing trends and practice of all types of worship.
This is a full time position, compensation and benefit commensurate. To apply and see a full job description, please contact Lead Pastor Chris Bellefeuille. Applications due by Dec. 10.